Treat Incontinence and Gain Confidence
The premier Pelvic Floor Strengthening Specialist in Melbourne, Chelsea. The CMSlim™ HIPEX Chair is a next generation non-invasive medical grade device targeted to increase pelvic floor muscle tone and improve bladder control in those who suffer with incontinence..
What is it?
Powered by CMSlim’s Elctromagnetic muscle contraction techonology, HIPEX Chair was developed for treating weakened pelvic floor muscles and urinary incontinence.
The magentic stimulation cause muscles in the area to contract upto 30,000 times which is equivalent to 30,000 kegels during the treatment leading to increased muscle strength and volume.
This therapy is suitable for all kinds of urinary and faecal incontinence. HIPEX can also helps patients, male or female with sexual dysfunction and can help alleviate symptoms of chronic pain in the pelvic region.
How does it work?
The HIPEX™ chair will put you at ease. Sit fully clothed in the chair while the pelvic floor muscles are contracted and tightened to recover bladder function. The easiest and effective Incontinence Treatment in Melbourne, Chelsea
Pelvic floor muscles weakened by films of aging and environment
Stimulates pelvic floor muscles through an intensive continuous contraction.
Contracted muscles restore the bladder to function properly.
Benefits of pelvic floor muscle strengthening
The pelvic floor muscles are like other muscles in the body – they become stronger with regular exercise.
- Women with stress incontinence (women who wet themselves when they cough, sneeze or are active) will find pelvic floor muscle exercises can help improve their symptoms.
- Pelvic floor muscle exercise may also be of use for women who have an urgent need to pass urine more often (called urge incontinence).
- Women planning pregnancy pelvic floor muscle exercise will help the body support the future growing baby and reduce the chance of having a bladder or bowel problem after birth. Muscles after pregnancy will return to normal easier and faster.
- After child birth stimulating pelvic muscles will help with recovery.
- Aging is also a factor, hormone changes after menopause can affect bladder control and weaken pelvic floor muscles. Pelvic floor muscle exercise can help to lessen the effects of menopause on pelvic support and bladder control.
- Stronger pelvic muscles benefit better sexual function.
Frequently Asked Questions
All that is required of you is to sit down and relax this state of the art HIPEX™ Chair will deliver electromagentic pulses to dramatically strengthen and retain the pelvic floor muscles
People experiencing one or more of the following indications
- Leakage (upon sneezing, laughing or day to day activities)
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Mixed urinary incontinence
- Incontinence after radical prostatectomy
- Regeneration after childbirth
- Milder forms of drooping uterus and bladder (cistokela, descensus uterusa)
- Rehabilitation after pelvic floor surgery
- Chronic prostate inﬂammation
- Erectile dysfunction
Studies show that 1 out of 2 women suffer from Urinary Incontinence. “About 50 percent of American women have urinary incontinence symptoms and more than $10 billion is spent each year on treatment.” In women, prior pregnancies, childbirth, and the onset of menopause can lead to Urinary Incontinence. Sometimes, the cause is unknown.
Weak Pelvic Floor can be commonly caused by:
- vaginal childbirth
- low oestrogen levels after menopause
- chronic constipation
- prostate cancer treatment in men
Since HIPEX is non-invasive, there is no downtime. Treatments are painless and can be done fully clothed.
Treatments are most effective when performed two-to-three times a week for ~30-minutes, with a minimum of six treatments or up to 10, if required. Please speak to your therapist about a personalised plan to help you achieve your specific body goals. To maintain results, we recommend 1 session every month post initial treatment phase.
Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a metal implant, have a cardiac pacemaker or medication pump, have an injury or open wounds near the site of treatment, are under 18, or have a cardiac condition may not be suitable for the treatment
Pelvic Floor Strengthening & Incontinence treatment with advanced HIPEX chair in Melbourne, Chelsea
Pelvic exercises are recommended for patients that have an issue with bladder control. They are highly beneficial in treating pelvic organ prolapse, help with urinary incontinence and even better sexual performance. And while they are effective. They can be slow in their results. It is not something that would be acceptable to many, especially for folks that just do not have the time to do regular pelvic floor strengthening exercises. Now, if you are among those who would count themselves on such lists, then you are in luck as you have landed at the perfect site to assist you in your incontinence treatment.
At New Shape Clinic, we offer an advanced pelvic treatment that our patients can take advantage of without even needing to do much themselves. CMSlim’s HIPEX chair is a revolutionary technology and part of our Pelvic floor strengthening treatment that allows our patients to gain all the benefits of doing pelvic flooring strengthening exercises without actually needing to do so. In this treatment, the patient is only required to sit on our HIPEX chair, which is specially developed for the treatment, and in just a few minutes, they would experience immediate results. It is as simple as that. With just six to ten 30 minutes of treatments, you will achieve results that would have taken weeks for you to get anywhere close to. And what is even better is that this treatment is suitable for men, women, old, and young. However, there are few exceptions, especially for pregnant women or anyone with heart conditions.
So, what are you waiting for? Reach out to New Shape Clinic for your pelvic floor strengthening treatment today!
Connect with New Shape Clinic right away!
New Shape Clinic is the default destination that patients can reach out to for immediate Pelvic floor strengthening treatment. Here are some reasons why you should connect with New Shape Clinic for this.
- We offer the a safe and comfortable Pelvic floor strengthening treatment
- Our HIPEX chair will put you at ease immediately, all you have to do is sit back and relax while the chair does all the work for you.
- We recommend minimum six sessions of 20-30 minutes for your incontinence treatment.
- Our trained staff will be there to guide you through the process, so you can inform them if you feel uncomfortable during the process.
- This treatment is fully automatic and does not require you to do any physical activity.
- You can set a schedule that best fits you.
- Our treatment is suitable for both men and women of all ages
- We have a transparent pricing structure, with our pelvic floor strengthening treatment listed at a fair price.
New Shape Clinic is your go-to hub if you are concerned about health and wellness. We make sure you get reliable services from our professionals. So, schedule an appointment with us right away.